Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gosh blogs are great

Gosh blogs are great. I can just spew out whatever thoughts are floating around in my mind at any given time and put it out on the web and by doing so, it automatically becomes impoortant. I guess the medium really is the message. I am doing so right now as I lie on a beach sipping a key lime martini while Calypso music wafts on the warm breeze. No wait. That's just my fantasy. I really haven't blogged lately because I have been preparing to teach, teaching, answering questions at the reference desk, writing committee reports, applying for a grant, reading for a presentation, writing for a presentation, meeting with faculty, meeting with students, meeting with colleagues, attending training, planning for next school year (yes August will be here all too soon!) Well they say staying busy helps make the time pass more quickly and what better way to make those cold winter months fly by. But alas, it leaves so little time for the fun things. Like this. (Sigh.)

2 comments:

Laura Hall said...

Hey, thanks for posting the link to the library etiquette site. I always thought Library Land needed a Miss Manners.

Anonymous said...

so are you, too, an undercover blonde or just a blonde under the covers. ;D